We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Hotel for Shopping

Paris Hotel for Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:00 pm, December 01, 2017
Detaille
Gift & Specialty Shops
Christian Louboutin
Gift & Specialty Shops
Maison Verot
Gift & Specialty Shops
Crocojazz
Gift & Specialty Shops
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
698 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Hotel for Shopping

There are many places where you can go shopping(dpt stores, fashion houses etc) at the right or the left bank, so it mostly depends on your preferences. If you are a first time visitor you should stay near the center of Paris; that means the 1-6 arr. plus some parts of the 7, 8, and 9 arr. The choices given bellow differ greatly; The Daniel is a bohemian style boutique hotel with some oriental touchs(there is a review with pics here), the A is modern hip hotel and Le Grand IC is a very big historic hotel in a more convenient location compared to the others. So i think that you should specify your preferences here, too. Try some websites for more options:

www.slh.com

www.sofitel.com

preferredhotelgroup.com

www.lhw.com

www.worldhotels.com

www.designhotels.com

www.hotels-exclusive.com

There are also some new boutique hotels in Paris, like the Hotel Du Petit Moulin, Hotel Sezz and the Murano Urbain Resort.

Lorton, VA
Level Contributor
291 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Hotel for Shopping

Try Hotel Langlois, My fiance and I stayed there during our trip to paris. It is half a block away for the subway and about a 10-15 min walk to Galleries Lafeyette. Major, Major shopping there. Prada, Christian Dior, Gucci, Hermes, etc. You can also get inexpensive but parisians things as gifts for people back in the states from dept. stores nearby. Finally Parisian Boutiques are all over the place near the hotel Langlois. By the way this hotel is ranked #2 on tripadvisor. Email me @ cruzandre1914@ hotmail.com if you have more questions.