We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

Clearwater, FL
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

I'm looking for some places from which to choose dinner on the Champs Elysees. Not going for the BIG dinner - that's another night and another district! Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Level Contributor
3,493 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

L'Angle du Faubourg, which is on the Faubourg St. Honore just near the Champs Elysees, has a wonderful "menu' for 35euros. It's a one Micheliin star restaurant, and is a part of the famous Taillevent.

As for the Champs itself, it's hard to say. There's Fouquet's, but you'll spend more there. And then there are places like Pizza Pino and Planet Hollywood, where you'll spend less but may not be exactly whatyou're hoping for....

I like the area AROUND the Champs Elysees more than the street itself.

Les

Paris, France
Level Contributor
941 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

You should type "champs elysees" on the search box, and page 10 or 11, you will find 2 very useful links that I was not able to copy-paste because they were 2 long.

France
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

If you just want a bite and a glass of wine, you could go to L'Ecluse wine bar. They are a bit all over the city, with a branch on Rue François 1er, a couple of steps off the Champs.

http://www.leclusebaravin.com/us/

Kentucky
Level Contributor
246 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

The Champs Elysees Laduree has a great dinner...not too expensive but not cheap either....We were shown to a table upstairs with about twelve tables and charming architecture....good food..portions were large for the French...As I recall, I had a salad, plat, and split a dessert with husband....

Spain
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant suggestions - Champs Elysees?

Flora Danica (some kind of french-danish food) or the restaurant at Drugstore Publicis: two easy and not bad at all places.