We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only in paris for 2 days... what do you reccomend? :)

birmingham
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
only in paris for 2 days... what do you reccomend? :)

My husband and i are only in paris for 2 days, where is the best food and fun stuff to do? we don't like museums, but we love to explore new cities... any ideas would be most appreciated! :)

Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,158 reviews
from $108.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from $331.40*
Rochester, New York
Destination Expert
for Rochester
Level Contributor
452 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only in paris for 2 days... what do you reccomend? :)

Paris is best seen on foot. I'd walk through the Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite, check out Notre Dame and Ste. Chapelle, cross over to the Left Bank, wander around the Latin Quarter and St. Germain, maybe check out the Jardin du Luxembourg, work my way over toward the Eiffel Tower (I like to walk but some of this can be shortened via the Metro), the Champs Elysee and Arc de Triomphe, take the Metro up to Montmarte and wander around there. Just wear comfortable shoes and remember if you're tired you can always stop off somewhere for a coffee or other drink. Churches are also good resting spots, particularly in inclement weather. They are seemingly on every corner in Paris and the art and architecture are often spectacular, plus they're free. Just take your time and enjoy it, if there's something you miss you can always go back.