We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

vacaville, ca
Level Contributor
138 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

I did a search with no hits on Sam's Club and attractions. They have a section for discounted (I assume) tickets on all sorts of attractions. Has anybody had the time to do the research to see if in fact these are good prices? If not, I will report my findings as soon as I have the time! Thanks!

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $104.00*
Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris, Montreal
Level Contributor
19,452 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

Would that be "discounted tickets on all sorts of attractions" in Paris? Could you please provide a link, I'd like to check it out.

Siesta Key, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

I searched Sam's Club's website and only found the Hop on Hop off tickets and another "activity" where you contribute to your carbon footprint.

The Hop on Hop off tickets are not really discounted...(maybe a couple dollars)

Hartford...
Level Contributor
422 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

If you go to the Sams website you will see the Services tab. Click on travel services. From here you can search for discounted hotels. After you do the hotel serach, you will see an Activities tab along the top. If you click on that and search for activity discounts for your dates of travel.

Thanks for the tip fool4travel. I didn't realize you could do this. I think I might check the Costco site as well.

vacaville, ca
Level Contributor
138 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

Sorry I am just now getting back. I am embarrassed to say I do not know how to provide a link. So here is how I am guessing you would do it.

travel.samsclub.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=tshw

If that doesn't work, here is how I found it:

Go to www.samsclub.com.

Click on "travel"

click on "member benefits and services"

click on "activities"

enter the location you are interested in and enter your dates and press enter.

Viola!

For Paris there are over 15 choices! But I don't know how much of a savings it is.

I checked Costco's website as well, but I didn't find anything. If anyone does, PLEASE let me know!!!

Thanks everyone!

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

I found the Sam's Club list. It looked very familiar. Sure enough, it is identical to Activities in Paris offered on Expedia.

There are some discounts - some significant.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
422 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

Does any one know of any one who has purchased vouchers for Sam's Activities? I was just wondering if there was any difficulty redeeming them.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris, Montreal
Level Contributor
19,452 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

Thanks for the link and the info.

Some of the offers are better than others, in general, they're similar to offers by tour companies, of which France Tourisme often has the best prices so check that too.

vacaville, ca
Level Contributor
138 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

France Tourisme. Thank you very much! I think I will just go with that so I don't have to worry about packing the tickets and all. Rather just buy them there. Thanks!

USA
Level Contributor
30,082 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

It would appear that the only Paris '..attraction..' available on the Sam's Club site (Expedia actually) is the two-day ticket for the LES CARS ROUGE 'hop-on/hop-off' bus. A 2-day tickets purchased on-line from Les Cars Rouge go for $29,62...vs. $21.60 thru the Sam's Club site...so the discount is significant...though the alternative L'OPEN TOUR 'hop-on/hop-off' buses probably provides the better 'coverage' of the city.

The regular Expedia.com site--pages offer a much broader selection of available, discounted 'Activities' for Paris....making the lone selection at Sam's Club a bit of a waste of time.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris, Montreal
Level Contributor
19,452 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tickets for Paris attractions thru Sam's Club?

I'm getting a long list (just like Expedia's) which includes a Spa, Theme Parks, shows, restaurants, excursions... but Les Cars Rouge tics are offered for $29.60 and I tried dif. dates (not that I need this) and couldn't find the discounted $21.60 tics.