We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets Disneyland

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets Disneyland

We need to buy Tickets for Disney parks and For Walt Disney studios for sepaerate and consecutive days. We will be going in April. Where can we get cheap tickets? Is it more wothwhile getting them online or from a store such as Disney store on Champs Elysees?

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $103.40*
Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets Disneyland

Either, they will be the same price except online you will have to pay postage

Just buy hoppers and they will be valid for a year from the date of purchase

You *can* get slightly cheaper prices but not significantly so - someone will know from where or do a Google for cheap Disney Tickets

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
24,227 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets Disneyland

There seems to be a lot of questions about Disney tickets.

Here is a complete list of vendors:

1. Paris Tourist Office on the Champs Elysées

2. Virgin Megastores

3 FNAC stores (discounts are available when purchased 5 days in advance at www.fnac.com)

4. Galeries Lafayette department store in Paris

5. the American Express Travel Office at the Disneyland Hotel

6. some RATP Métro/RER train ticket windows in Paris

7. Airport Tourism offices (Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly)

If none of the above are convenient, you can arrive at the park early and simply purchase tickets before the crowds arrive.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets Disneyland

I was just on the Disneyland Paris website and you can print your ticket from home (E-ticket) so you don't have to pay for postage.

BTW, looks to me that if buying through Disney online it's cheaper to buy the 1 day 1 park pass and buy another 1 day 1 park pass for the other park versus buying the 2 days 2 parks pass. Doesn't make sense to me why, or am I missing something here?

Level Contributor
566 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets Disneyland

It does make sense.

Notice that the first option is 2 X 1D1P and the second options is 2 X 1D2P.

Before buying from Disney's site, compare the prices with the Francilien tickets at http://www.fnacspectacles.com/ (type "Disney" under the "Rechercher" and press OK)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets Disneyland

O, thanks for your reply & FNAC suggestion. You’re right, the first option is 2 X 1D1P but the second option is actually 1 X 2D2P. We’d like to see both parks at separate days but it seems that buying the 1D1P each day is a little cheaper than the 2D2P hopper package.

We’ll be in Paris for one week with our 6 yo daughter & 1.5 yo and think that 2 days in Disney is enough. Would you say otherwise? We’re staying in an apartment in Paris so we’ll be taking the RER each time. Thanks again!

Level Contributor
566 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets Disneyland

hi,

I highly recommend the following sites:

http://www.disneylandparis.com/ - the official Disney's site

http://www.dlp.info/

Notice that the two parks are "Disneyland Park" and "Walt Disney Studios ". I've been to both and I believe that "Disneyland Park" is much more suitable for young kids.

Notice that at Disney's official site you can print your customized map with the attractions that you want to see and your favorite restaurants. I suggest you check and decide if you want to visit both parks or just "Disneyland Park". Based on the amount of attractions you want to see, you'll be able to estimate how many days you need.

Three more comments:

1. Learn about the FASTPASS - disneylandparis.com/uk/…fast_pass.htm . It can save you some time.

2. In the park there's a complex which is called "Disney Village", packed with restaurants and shops and can be accessed from both the parks.

3. Your 1.5 years old kid can travel the RER for free; your 6 years old kid is entitled to 50% ticket for the RER.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets Disneyland

Very helpful … thank you. Did not know about the RER for my 6 yo and the Disney Park map printout. I’ll have to go back to the official website. Good tips!

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets Disneyland

We have just booked Dinet tickets online and printed them . This was from the Disney site. They do a slightly special offer-1 day /2 park ticket for £41 instead of 1 day/1 park ticket at the gate. The limitaion is that you go within 30 days of your specified date. Didnt look at 2 days but check their special offers. Hope this helps

9. Re: Tickets Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, October 19, 2009