We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paris bus terminal

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ayr
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
paris bus terminal

can anyone tell me where the bus from beauvais stops in central paris? my hotel is in the latin quarter

'best western serotel lutece' and i want to print out a map so as to get my bearings. thanks folks.

Eindhoven...
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paris bus terminal

I'm not sure which bus service you mean exactly (there might be several) but I suspect you mean the (RyanAir?) shuttle service between Beauvais and the bus park at Porte Maillot (Boulevard Pershing).

This is at the western edge of central Paris - metro stop Porte Maillot (line 1)

Censier-Daubenton is probably the metro stop closest to your hotel (at 2, rue Berthollet). To reach this, you can take line 1 (direction Château de Vincennes) to Musée du Louvre, change there to line 7 in direction Villejuif-Louis Aragon. Get out at Censier-Daubenton or Les Gobelins; you will need to walk about 400-500 m.

The RATP website has an itinerary function - but unfortunately, it doesn't work at this moment. It should work later today - try it at www.ratp.fr, or www.transport-idf.fr

USA
Level Contributor
27,324 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paris bus terminal

The BEAUVAIS SHUTTLE's-- www.aeroportbeauvais.com/bus.php?lang=eng --terminus in Paris is located at the western edge of the city, near PLACE de la PORTE MAILLOT, 75017--specifically, on Blvd. Général Pershing, across from the Palais des Congrès complex.

USA
Level Contributor
27,324 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paris bus terminal

There really are no 'direct' public transportation routes from PORTE MAILLOT to here. The HÔTEL SEROTEL LUTÈCE(3-star)-- http://www.hotellutece.com/ --is located at 2 rue Berthollet (at rue Claude Bernard) 75005, Metro: Censier-Daubenton. The most 'direct' Metro route is #1 Metro ligne (heading in the direction of Chàtau de Vincennes) to PALAIS ROYAL-MUSÉE du LOUVRE...then switch lignes/trains over to the #7 Metro ligne (heading in the direction of Villejuif-Louis Aragon or Mairie d'Ivry) to CENSIER-DAUBENTON Metro..and then walk from the station to your hotel.The combined Metro trip should take approx 30-35 mins.

4. Re: paris bus terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, October 22, 2009