We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which arrondisements and hotel to stay?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
which arrondisements and hotel to stay?

My family and I are planning on going to be in Paris in March and I was just wondeirng which arronsidements should we be staying at. There's 5 of us and it's going to be our first time in Paris. I was hoping to know what's the best area for first timers and a hotel/B&B that's a good price (as long as it's clean and decent, since we're going to be out the whole day anyways). Thanks!

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,904 Reviews
from $39.40*
$43.80
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,295 Reviews
from $109.40*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
24,562 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: which arrondisements and hotel to stay?

I suggest you search for hotels (or an apartment depending upon how long you are staying) in either the 5th or 6th arrondissements. This area is close to major touristic destinations, animated at night, and loaded with restaurants. Public transportation is also close with easy transportation to CDG or Versailles among other locations.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,392 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: which arrondisements and hotel to stay?

Will you be planning on two rooms to accommodate 5 people (ex. a Twin and a Triple)..?

3. Re: which arrondisements and hotel to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 10, 2009