We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

Keasbey, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

Is there an english version of this site?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,761 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

No.

I am sure FNAC has determined that such an expense is not really necessary as FNAC only sells in France.

Keasbey, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

im trying to buy tickets to disneyland paris from the site, but i dont have an account and i cant figure out where to click to create one..

.. would u be able to help?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,761 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

A correction to my earlier post.

Portions of the FNAC ticket sales site are in English:

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/?_lang=en

Keasbey, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

thanks.. i was able to get the tickets, create an account, etc. i'm at the point wher ei have to pay, and i have an exclamation stating:

For in-store pick-up, tickets cannot be picked up at the event location

i am assuming this means i cant pick it up at disneyland paris but shud be able to pick up from one of the FNAC stores, correcT?

i just want to make sure they dont try to send it at my home address or something.

i know i sound ridiculous, but this is my first time using the site and im jus a lil apprehensive.

Paris
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

Why using the FNAC (online) stores to buy ticket to Disneyland Paris? You can book them directly from the DRP website:

disneymagicalchristmas.com/en/christmas.html

Level Contributor
566 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

Anjani, you're right, you should choose the option to pick those tickets at store.

Psychedelio, as far as I know, the Francilien tickets (the discounted ones) are available at Disney's site For Ile de France residents only. Other residents can buy them at FNAC stores (from FNAC site: "Ce billet, accessible à tous, est en vente uniquement sur internet, centrale de réservation téléphonique et en magasins situés en Ile de France.)

Keasbey, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

I purchased the tickets, have the receipt, know where I'll pick 'em up, but I don't see my card charged yet -- is it because they will charge once I show up to pick up the tickets? or is it just delayed because its an international transaction?

Level Contributor
566 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

I just want to remind you that you must show the same credit card which was used for making the order when collecting the ticket at the store.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,304 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

There may be a delay of 24-36 hrs before the charge shows on your credit card. I order on a regular basis from Canada and everything is OK with their site.

There is a slight upcharge to buy tickets trhrough FNAC but you can get your tickets from ANY FNAC store as long as you have the reservation number and the credit card that was used to make the purchase.

Level Contributor
566 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: FNAC site -- for tickets to disney paris

yymca6, I agree that usually tickets from FNAC cost a little bit more, but in this case, the Francilien tickets are the best deal available for Disney (unless you buy a tickets+hotel package from Disney)