We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

we booked through european destinations a trip to europe and now when i am calling hotels/flights to confirm they dont have our information. a couple of days have already passed so i am getting nervous it's not legit. anyone ever used them?

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,267 Reviews
from $101.30*
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

Maybe you should call them directly and ask, as well as asking here. 1-877-267-2247 is the toll-free number on their website.

virginia
Level Contributor
271 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

Hi,

My husband and I booked a two-week trip through European Destinations in June- we are scheduled to start our trip in September for Paris, Venice, Florence, and Rome. I received all our travel vouchers for the hotel, air travel, and train travel about two weeks ago. How long ago did you book your trip?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
57 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

I purchased my upcoming September trip to London and Paris through the site. I have received all vouchers and tickets. I have confirmed our seats on the airlines but haven't checked w/our hotel.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
57 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

just remembered, that when we booked the trip it said there could be a delay of a couple days while they "confirm" it from their end.

Mission, Kansas
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

Diankiny, just curious, have you recieved everything? I am thinking about reserving a trip through them and want to make sure that it's safe. Thanks!

northport, n y
Level Contributor
222 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

I was n ot comfortable with this company.Booked tickets with them on line and when I confirmed with the airline they didn't have my tickets..one little piece of passport info was missing...ED never called or emailed me-I had to call them!!!!What a disaster this would have been. Also I don't like the fact that all I have is an itinerary and no e-ticket with a barr code...I'm just not comfortable with a place that does business like this

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

My wife and I booked our trip to Paris, Dijon and Reims (leaving in a week!!!) through European Destinations back in March. We called the company and booked the package through one of their agents, and within a few hours we had received confirmation for our car and hotels, the next day we received our airline confirmation. So far I've had a good experience with them, hope it ends up the same for you.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

Is everyone else comfortable with trips booked through European destinations? Have they all gone off without a hitch?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

We booked a trip in the fall of 2007 to Rome, Florence and Venice that included air, hotel, and train. It was inexpensive and worked out well. I even remember wanting to change our hotel in Rome, and it was done without a hitch. Granted that was 1 1/2 years ago.

S

florida
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is European Destinations.com a legit site to book from?

Can anyone tell me how their experience was?? I have been trying to call/email just to get them to book me for 2 rooms since you can't do it online, you can only book 1 room for up to 4 people and we have 5 people 2 adults 3 kids. When I got them on the phone, they were acting as if I was bothering them and were not helpful at all, alls they said was that they would send me the information by email but as of this day they have not and that was over a month ago, so I emailed them two weeks after asking for the same information and still no response. I emailed them again and even filled out their online request form and still have no response I might call one more time and see if I get someone else, but I was just wondering if it is a waste of time.