We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

Auckland Central...
7 posts
Save Topic
VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

I am looking at renting this apartment but can't find any information on the agency that is acting for the owner - "Paris Visit Services". A google search turns up only a website which doesn't work properly and looks a bit dodgy but i guess it could just be broken...I can't find any other information on them anywhere!

Just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of this agency or booked with them? I'm a bit hesitant to rent with them not having been able to find any information on them.

Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,248 reviews
from $106.08*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
660 reviews
from $108.52*
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

I have used VRBO successfuly but I don't know this agency. The link for myparisvisit.com, which appears to be the one you mean, doesn't load.

www.perfectlyparis.com

gets consistently good feedback here if you want to look at an agency. They seem to have several in your price range (based on VRBO 159915).

ebabe

Auckland Central...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

thanks ebabe!

yeah i had heard good things about vrbo, i'm just a bit hesitant about this agency as i can't find anything about them!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

I undestand how you feel.

My view would be there are enough agencies who come recommendended for you to find a place to rent, so no need to go with one you are hesitant about. Trust your gut instinct.

www.slowtrav.com

have user reviews for vacation properties also.

ebabe

4. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 04, 2008
uk
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

hi shlu

We rented with friends using the vrbo owner direct to cut out the agency fees and had a great time in Paris last year, Paris Visit Services are not an agency but a kind of welcome service for the owner and the lady spoke very good english and looked after us really well especially with the restaurant tips ! and booking a taxi for us - not easy when you dont speak french !

Auckland Central...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

Thanks Susan!

Wellington, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

Hi there, we are also a kiwi family with a reservation on a paris apartment through Paris Visitor services in October, did you have a favourable outcome ??

Auckland Central...
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

we did end up booking with them for several reasons and have been very helpful, prompt replies etc so far. we're going in dec/jan so can't help you yet! maybe you could let me know how you get on with them in october!

South Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

We are thinking of booking a property we found on myparisvisit.com also. Do you feel confident it isn't a scam? The property is just too good to pass up for us!

Auckland Central...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: VRBO Lising #159915 - Paris Visit Services

Yes! well, as confident as you can be booking stuff over the internet!

They've been really good at communicating with us and have been generally really helpful. I guess in my mind they've done things that I don't think they would've if they were a scam - e.g. after paying the deposit they promptly confirmed and sent details on arrival procedure, contacts etc, and when I didn't reply straight away to that email they followed up.

Just little things like that!

Also - a previous poster (can't remember the name) has used them and was happy.

Won't know til I get there tho I guess!