We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

Hello and thanks in advance for any assistance.

I have searched high and low for the cost of the shuttle from Beauvais Airport to the Tille station.

Our arrival is early and the check-in time to the self-catering apartment is after lunch. We are in no rush to get to the city and would like to travel to the Gare du Nord and then by metro to where we are staying.

Cheers - Snootsville

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $103.40*
1. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:38 pm, June 22, 2008
Nice
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

Did you look at this : www.aeroportbeauvais.com/acces.php…

USA
Level Contributor
30,067 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

There is no '..airport shuttle..' per se for the transfer between the arrival terminals at BVA and the SNCF train from BEAUVAIS (not Tillé) to PARIS-Gare du Nord (approx. 70-90 mins--11,70€..some trips require a train transfer at CREIL). Local taxi transfer between BVA and Gare de BEAUVAIS takes approx 15 mins and runs approx. 11€-12€ There is a regional shuttle bus that makes the run between airport and train station (approx 15 mins--4€).

While I'm a huge fan of public transportation airport transfers to central Paris; I'm not nearly much of a fan of rolling luggage onto and off of and through the regular Metro system in Paris. Though there are escalators down to the Metro station beneath Gare du Nord, escalators are few and far between at regular Metro stations throughout Paris.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

snootsville

Go to Beauvais Airport website there is a Shuttle bus from the airport to Paris (Port Maillot). It takes 1.15 hours and cost is 13 Euro. You can get your ticket online. It seems to be the easiest way to Paris.

When are you going? I'd like to know how it is, we will be there in October. I booked my flight from Glasgow before checking where the airport was.

Have a great trip!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

Hello Globetraveller-nice, KDKSAIL & Tritrillian -

Thank you for your replies, all helpful. With an early return flight from Beauvais to Dublin, I am definitely taking the Port Maillot shuttle back to the airport. The cost of the regional shuttle plus BEAUVAIS to PARIS Gar du Nord make it a wash with airport trip to the city.

The trip to Paris is 26 July - 03 August, made possible by a gift of Ryanair vouchers that covered return flights for two. (200 Euro in 50 Euro increments - booking must be done over the phone and not online.) A previous visit was Aer Lingus to CDG and was very easy. I am quite prepared for a bit of a haul from Beauvais...

Thanks again!

Snootsville

Waterford
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

I hope someone sees this and can help me. Going to fly into Beauvais on Saturday. My boyfiend wants to take his time in getting everywhere which makes me think that the shuttle that leaves 20 mins after the plane arrives will be impossible to catch and I don't really want to sit at the airport for another couple of hours waiting for the next one.

So here is my question, we have decided to take the train from Beauvais to Paris Gare Du Nord (since its near our hotel), but how much is the bus from the airport to the train station and how often does it run??

I'd really appreciate if someone can tell me, I only seem to find bits of info, but not what I really need. Thanks a million!

South Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
311 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

Irlmonet check out the post from KDKSAIL above it tells you the cost from the airport to the train station 4 euro and takes 15 mins.

TRITRILLIAN you are flying from Glasgow to Beauvais in October, the airport you are flying from is it Glasgow Prestwick or Glasgow international airport because there is about 35 miles difference between these airports.

USA
Level Contributor
30,067 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

You really need to go to the

AÉROPORT PARIS-BEAUVAIS-TILLÉ web site--

www.aeroportbeauvais.com/index.php?lang=eng

(Menu: '..TIMETABLE..'>>>'..SHUTTLE Airport-Downtown..')

and check out the schedule for the bus from the airport to Gare de Beauvais...AND...the SNCF train schedule for trains from BEAUVAIS-to-PARIS

Depending on the arrival time of your inbound flight to BVA and the bus and train schedules, you could very well be spending a fair amount of your time, standing or sitting around waiting for the bus or train to depart.

BVA is a small, regional airport, so 20 minutes between inbound flight arrival to departure of the BVA shuttle to PORT MAILLOT in Paris may not seem like "..rushing.." at all...especially when the alternative is WAITING at bus stops and train platforms. Not a bad idea if you're dyin' to finish the last few chapters of that best seller/page turner you brought along for the plane ride....but pretty boring otherwise.

North Berwick...
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

irlmonet,

Having traveled Glasgow Prestwick to Beauvais on around 18 occasions and not liking to rush, bit like your boyfriend, I have never managed to miss the shuttle bus to Port Maillot. I know that it states that the buses leave 20 mins after landing but its more like 45 mins by the time everyone collects luggage and storeit on the buses.

I have even on occasion stopped for a coffee before getting on the bus.

10. Re: Beauvais: Cost of Shuttle from Airport - Tille Train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 03, 2009