We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RER Line C timetable

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern England
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
RER Line C timetable

does anybody know where I can find a timetable for Line c ( to travel inbetween Eiffel tower and St Michel Notre Dame station) - I can find times for lines A and B, but nothing for C.

Thank you for any help,

Jay

NE Victoria...
Level Contributor
2,672 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RER Line C timetable

Hi Jay,

It's a bit hard to find - it's on one of the SNCF websites, not RATP.

You can do a search between St Michel-Notre Dame and Champ de Mars at www.gares-en-mouvement.com/accueil-fr-1.html. Click on Ile de France, then on Versailles Chantiers, then on Recherche d'horaires. When the search box comes up, change Versailles Chantiers to St Michel and put Champ de Mars in the box beside it, put in the date and time you want then click on Rechercher. You'll then get to pick St Michel Nd RER C from a drop-down list. Click on that - and bingo.

Had nothing better to do on a Friday night, thought I'd check it out... And now I know where to find it, too!

:)

halwimsey

Northern England
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RER Line C timetable

that link doesnt work.

Did you notice if it was a regular service, with it not being one of the major lines - also, any idea how long it would take to walk ? (have 2 children).

cheers

Soissons, France
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RER Line C timetable

try this one

www.metro-pole.net/hor/fiche/C.04-LAV-WB.html

Florida
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RER Line C timetable

I believe this contains what you want.

transilien.com/web/…horaire-train

USA
Level Contributor
27,722 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RER Line C timetable

To the best of my knowledge, there is no publshed schedule (of the sort for the 'A & 'B' lignes at RATP) for the various RER 'C' (D or E) ligne routes available on-line. But you can figure out point-to-point scheduling, routes, fares, by using the features of the TRANSILIEN web site (noted above).

If you're just trying to figure out the train schedule for the RER 'C-5' ligne trains between Paris stations and VERSAILLE-Rive Gauche...it really isn't all that complicated. 'C-5' ligne trains run on an approx. 1-every-15 minute frequency during most of the day and evening. But if you need greater precision than this, you can check the exact schedule for your specific time and day of travel at-

TRANSILIEN--

http://www.transilien.com/

Florida
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RER Line C timetable

I provided a source for .pdf files for RER-C timetables (and other lines) on the above link.

USA
Level Contributor
27,722 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: RER Line C timetable

Thanks...when I tested your hot-link the first time...I got an '..Non-Server..' Error message back from the site.

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RER Line C timetable

thanks travelnutty. A link I've been seeking.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: RER Line C timetable

I don't think those files were there last year - I tried to find such and recall being unsuccessful. I think they must update/revise that site on a fairly frequent basis.

The router feature (ininerary) is pretty tricky sometimes. I guess they all are (do they want CDG, Charles de Gaulle aeroport, Aeroport CDG, what!?)

USA
Level Contributor
27,722 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: RER Line C timetable

>>>I don't think those files were there last year - I tried to find such and recall being unsuccessful. I think they must update/revise that site on a fairly frequent basis.<<<

I know that the SNCF site has recently been re-formatted and over years past, it's seemed that SNCF seems to up-grade its web site(s) around this time of the year--March/April. Just when I learn to find my way around the site without bumping into the furniture...they change it ever so slightly...and I bang my shins.