We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Paris better than Nice?

Sebes, Romania
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
Is Paris better than Nice?

Hi,

My cousin came over and we saw an offer which included Paris too. It's only one day in Nice, 2nd day passing through Cannes to Marseilles and then on to Paris (all by bus) with 2 days in Paris, one in Versailles and then back to Romania with stops in Vienna and Salzbourg for 3 days or so.

Would you recommend this better than the offer with 3 days 4 nights in Nice and no Paris ?

It is worth to see more of Paris and its surroundings than those of Nice?

Of course in the price meals are not included- 460 euros without the entrance fees to the museums and etc.

All my appreciation :-)

Nicoleta

Bellevue, Washington
Level Contributor
423 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Paris better than Nice?

Nicoleta,

Paris and Nice are totally different experiences. I like them both for different reasons.

I think the big problem with the Nice/Paris offer is the amount of time you will spend in a bus. If you wanted to do both cities I would recommend flying into one of the two cities, taking the TGV train to the other and then fly home from there. Good luck.

Linda

Sebes, Romania
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Paris better than Nice?

Hi Linda,

Thank you so so much for the prompt reply:)

You are so right, it's too much time on the bus.

Staying in Nice more is better:)

Blessings! Anytime u think I can help u with things regarding Romania , drop me a line:)

Nicoleta

3. Re: Is Paris better than Nice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 26, 2009