We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in early November...

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Topic
Weather in early November...

I am planning to visit Paris the second week of November. What would the weather be like, does anyone know? Thanks.

What about during Xmas time?

Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in early November...

You cannot depend on the weather to do what you might expect so you have to plan for everything. Last October I packed all warm stuff and it was in the 70's all week long. Two years prior in October it was cold and rainy and windy and I had a wool coat that began to smell like a wet dog. We went once in January and it was bitterly cold but did not rain much.

Since, I too, live in so. Calif. I consider my yearly trip to Paris my only chance to wear all those lovely sweaters and wool slacks that are hanging in my closet, and my boots. I take a London Fog rain coat with a zip out liner and layer my clothes and take some scarves. Warm Cashmere types are good for the outside of your coat. Take a hat and gloves and don't go anywhere without a small umbrella because it tends to rain without any warning.

One thing that fooled me. I was looking at the temps on the weather channel and comparing them to hre.. Trust me Paris at 50 is not anything like LA at 50. We, afterall, don't have the Seine.

Have fun and enjoy the Christmas decorations if you are there in December, quite wonderful. They even have chestnuts roasting on the street corners. I love Paris at Christmas time.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in early November...

Thank you so much for answering my questions. I think I will take the trip in December...for the spirits of Xmas time.

6-month is a long wait :(