We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carte orange photo size

fairfax,va
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
carte orange photo size

What size photo do I need to get a carte arange? !" square or passport size? Color or not?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
73 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: carte orange photo size

1" square is best, the space provided on the card to place the picture in is rather small.

fairfax,va
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: carte orange photo size

thanx, that's what I thought I remembered.

USA
Level Contributor
28,006 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: carte orange photo size

I measures the space on my Carte Orange and the maximum size which will fit is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4 "---so anything between 1" x 1" and that will do just fine.

As for the photo itself it needs to be a 'head-shot' but apart from size, it doesn't matter whether it is a 'cropped-to-size', color, extra passport photo of a B&W Xerox copy of the photo on your employee ID card or drivers license; it can be cropped from an old family photo; scannned or printed from your computer photo files; taken in a photo-booth. It doesn't matter.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: carte orange photo size

Whenb I bought my Carte Orange, the lady at the Metro booth told me to make a photocopy of my passport and cut out my picture and use it for the Carte orange. I have been using the same carte Orange for the past 3 years and never had a problem