We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
20 reviews
Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

Hello,

I will happen to be in Paris on the first weekend of October where there will be a semi-finals World Cup of Rugby game at State de France and the annual Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix. Do any of the locals on this forum know if tickets are still available to either event and where I can find information on how and where to buy?

Thanks!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
47,085 posts
132 reviews
1. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

What with Paris Fashion week, rugby, and now what is this Grand Prix?

Seems like I inadvertently booked one of the busiest times, and beginning to regret this!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

I hear ya Bronia!

BTW, the Arc the Triomphe Grand Prix is the top horse racing event of the year in Paris.

Anyone with ticket info?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
47,085 posts
132 reviews
3. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

randy,

Good luck with your ticket search. I thought you meant the motor racing Grand Prix!

Should be an interesting week!

Bronia

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

http://www.prixarcdetriomphe.com/

English flag in the corner for translation. I'm certain at the very least there will be General Admission available on race day and probably a Reserved seat option in the Grandstand as well.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

You can get Rugby WC tickets through Ticketmaster.co.uk.

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

Hi Randy,

We have a party of six going to the Arc de triomphe on Sunday 7th October , I purchased 6 tickets through www.francebillet.com The tickets cost 8 euro each plus 12.50 euro postage. I really do not know how the ticketing system works, my tickets say normal tariff, so I am assuming these will only gain us admission to the grounds. I have looked at various websites to find more information

but so far am not having much luck. There are a lot of companies who offer packages pre booked table food champagne etc. but these start at approx £290. So, like you , if anyone has any more info. I would also be interested.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
116 reviews
7. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

hi fredricton not sure about the rugby but the arc de triomphe should be okay

try a company called HORSE RACING ABROAD based in Hayward's heath they have packages day trips /1 night /2 night by euro star or air with hotel accommodation varieing from the George v to small 2 star accom in the montmartre district

not cheap but very good

hope you have not got this event mixed up with a motor race

regards straw bear

yorkshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
116 reviews
8. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

hi fredricton not sure about the rugby but the arc de triomphe should be okay

try a company called HORSE RACING ABROAD based in Hayward's heath they have packages day trips /1 night /2 night by euro star or air with hotel accommodation varieing from the George v to small 2 star accom in the montmartre district

not cheap but very good

hope you have not got this event mixed up with a motor race

regards straw bear

9. Re: Tickets to Arc de Triomphe Grand Prix, World Cup Rugby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, September 08, 2009