We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris in Feb....

IL
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Paris in Feb....

I am planning to go Paris next Feb. 2005 for 8 nights.How is the weather in Paris on end of Fed.?I am also trying to find a three stars hotel (around $60-$100).I am going to Charles-de-Gaulle Airport.Now I am thinkng about Best Western Le Saint Maurice Hotel Paris ($94 per night).Do you guys have any good ideas about a hotel with good price (cheaper is good) and good place???What website can you find the best deal, if you know..??Since this is my first trip to Paris...I really need your help..^^Thanks...

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
Hotel Monge
Hotel Monge
#3 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
Le 10 Bis Hotel
Le 10 Bis Hotel
#7 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
Canada
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris in Feb....

Hi!!!I stayed at the Best Western Bretagne Montparnasse a few months ago...a 3 star hotel not far way from the metro and train station Montparnasse..It is a nice area and the hotel has really good rates for a 3 star hotel! If I have good memories, it is under 100���...Have look at their website: www.bwbretagne-montparnasse.com!Enjoy your trip!

Mentioned in this post
Montparnasse
Montparnasse
1,096 Reviews
Paris, France
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris in Feb....

Bonjour!If you don't mind simple, this little hotel has location, location, location. Try the Hotel Le Home Latin in the Latin Quarter. Minutes from everything, clean and under $100. I think we paid $86 last February. Walk to Notre Dame, great Latin Q restaurants and the rest.It was chilly in Paris in February, but not too bad last year. In fact, during the day, my leather jacket was a bit warm. Think North Carolina in the winter.Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Le Home Latin
Hotel Le Home Latin
570 Reviews
Paris, France
Latin Quarter
Latin Quarter
3,781 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France