We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Disney Paris by car

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Novato, CA
12 posts
Save Topic
Marriott Disney Paris by car

We are going to Paris for 2 weeks. Our hotels are Marriott week one/Prince de Galles hotel for week two. I am planning the day trips by car outside Paris first. I have Reims on one day and the route De Champagne on another day. Do you have any other suggestions. It looks like it will be easier to go to Fontainbleau, Giverny and Versailles by Train. Is Burgundy worth the trip? Or Beaune? Via Car?

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
260 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Disney Paris by car

We have only taken the train to Versailles, not any of the other places mentioned. Versailles was very interesting to me (history, etc)... Less so to my husband... but the trip was very easy on the train.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
260 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Disney Paris by car

by the way, have you driven in paris before? I presume the outside areas are not a problem to drive, but the city center where we have seen is a traffic nightmare at certain times and it is REALLY hard for cars to drive... Some of the streets are tiny and parking is hard to find as well... We still remember standing up at the Arc de Triumphe and looking at the cars stream by in the "roundabout" with what are obviously tourist drivers stuck and stopped and confused... Scary!

Novato, CA
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Disney Paris by car

Thank you MayChang. I am only planning to drive outside of Paris on my side trips. I have heard your comments about driving inside Paris from other sources. Thank you for the confirmation.