We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
283 reviews
Save Topic
Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

We are staying in the Marais but would like to find a COMPANY OWNED ORANGE STORE to buy a sim card while we are staying 11 days in Paris. Does anyone know which Orange store is company owned and not franchised nearest the Marais?

Is it true that I can also buy an Orange SIM card at any RELAY store as well?

Many thanks in advanceQ

Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,240 Reviews
from $103.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
13 replies to this topic
Lismore, Australia
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

agence.orange.fr/fr/ile-de-france/paris

you can buy recharges at relay stores..not sure about sims..in any case I would only buy from an orange store..activation is on the spot and there would be more choices of the different packages

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

Steve C....thank you very much for the list of ORANGE stores. Would you or any other TA people know if the Orange at Forum Les Halles and on 13 Republique are both COMPANY owned or franchised?

I am looking for company owned store for better service and more knowledgeable staff to install, register, and activate a SIM card that I will be buying.

Anyone know??? Many thanks in advance!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

I bought my Orange Holiday SIM at an Orange kiosk at CDG, which I assume was operated by a licensee. The agent cheerfully installed and activated the card for me and secured my regular SIM for use when I returned home. It worked perfectly, so I don't understand your need to buy only from an owned Orange store. For me the convenience outweighed having go out of my way to find an Orange store. BTW,the one closest to the Marais is on Rue St. Antoine east of Place de la Bastille.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

I bought my Orange Holiday SIM at an Orange kiosk at CDG, which I assume was operated by a licensee. The agent cheerfully installed and activated the card for me and secured my regular SIM for use when I returned home. It worked perfectly, so I don't understand your need to buy only from an owned Orange store. For me the convenience outweighed having go out of my way to find an Orange store. BTW,the one closest to the Marais is on Rue St. Antoine east of Place de la Bastille.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

Not knowing exactly where you are, here are a couple of them.

13 Place de la République

Tel: 800 10 14 75

Hours: Mon-Sat 10.30-19.30

Closed: Sun

Disabled Access: Yes

another

8 Rue de Rivoli

Tel: 0144592590

Hours: Mon-Sat 10.00-19.00

Disabled Access: Small step at entrance

these are a bit further away

Boutique Orange

16 Place de la Madeleine

Tel: 08 00 10 14 75

Hours: Mon-Sat 10.00-19.30

https:/…Orange.parislamadeleine

Boutique Orange

42 Rue de Rivoli

Tel: 08 00 10 14 75

Hours: Mon-Sat 10.00-19.30

https:/…Orange.parissaintpaullemarais

Boutique Orange

Centre Commercial Forum les Halles

Porte Lescot

Level -4

Hours: Mon-Sat 10.00-20.00

hope this helps

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
5,953 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

At one time, the online lists of Orange boutiques indicated whether or not they were company-owned, but that indication seems to have disappeared. There's a list here:

https:/…paris

Select the stores that include the "Orange Bank" services, as I suspect that only company-owned stores offer banking services. There aren't any in the Marais, but there's a big one near the Apple Store across from the Opéra Garnier. And I know the store on the Champs is company-owned.

Lismore, Australia
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

the one at 13 republique is definitely an orange store..not sure about the one at the forum les halles..it appears to be from the list as it is a list of orange boutiques

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

Thank you to EVERYONE for taking the time to help me out....your time and info are very much appreciated!

Upon arrival at CDG, we will definitely keep our eyes out for an ORANGE Kiosk for convenience and failing that, we can then go to 13 Republique since it is Company owned.

Again, thank you to everyone!!!!! with appreciation!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
258 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I know I was in an Orange store on Blvd. St-Germain, near Odeon two years ago; does it no longer exist there? It's not listed on the site given in #6 above. Thank you! I'll be in Paris next week and planned to go to that store near my hotel to buy the SIM.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
10,746 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card

For Orange and other similar technical or computer questions you will find most younger members of staff have quite a competent grasp of English.

Ed

Reply to: Company Owned ORANGE store for SIM card
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted