We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDG to Corvisart

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
CDG to Corvisart

Hello everyone - realised I posted this in the Ile de France forum earlier rather than the Paris specific forum.

I'm heading to Paris soon with my other half. We're flying to CDG early (8am) and need to get to our hotel (Hotel Saint Charles, 13th). Google maps suggests the RER B line then Denfert-Rochereau to Corvisart and walk the rest of the way.

My main concern is getting our luggage, which will be one large and one small case, through the RER and Metro turnstiles. Is there an easier way to make this trip or will I trust Google and deal with heaving cases?

Thoughts appreciated! Thank you.

Charlotte

Mentioned in this post
The Paris Diner
The Paris Diner
116 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
Hotel Saint Charles
Hotel Saint Charles
334 Reviews
Paris, France
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,240 Reviews
from $102.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
2 replies to this topic
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: CDG to Corvisart

"Is there an easier way"

Well, the easier way would be a taxi for the flat rate of €55 which is only about €24 more than two tickets via RER and Metro (if there are two of you).

Also the walk from Corvisart to the hotel will be probably be about 10 minutes and is a little uphill. Not super steep or anything, but it's definitely going up towards Butte aux Cailles from Corvisart, so with luggage that's another thing to consider.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CDG to Corvisart

Hi Brian

Thank you, you've convinced me to get a taxi.

Charlotte

Reply to: CDG to Corvisart
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted