May have couple of backpacks for the day.
We completely understand, its a very short time. So don't have to much expectations in covering many sites
Many questions :-)
1. Should we take Metro 4 from Gare du Nord or Taxi at about 2.15pm on Tuesday. Which would be faster to the hotel.
2. From the hotel (after parking bags) what would be best way to get to Eiffel Tower (I assume taxi is better as there is no direct train from St. Placide) Have Eiffel Tower tour at 4.00pm.
3. I am not sure how long we can be hanging out at the top of ET. can anyone confirm whether we can be there till dark?
4. If we are out of ET at 7.00pm, is Arc de Triomphe good option as its in same direction as Eiffel. I was leaning towards walk around Notre Dame. Heard that its a must to see at night.
5. If its Arc de Triomphe plan on taking Metro 6 from Trocadero station Etoile or Taxi.
6. We are vegetarians. Any recommendations for eating (Italian/Mexican/Indian) near Eiffel/Hotel
1. I know Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays. There are many openings, at this point don't want to lock on a time there.
2. In the interest of time, does it make sense to rent a taxi tour for 4-5 hours (with the fact that then we won't do justice to any but touch many sites). if yes, is there any recommendations for English speaking taxi tours?
3. or Big Bus PAris Hop-on Hop-off is a better option package with Siene River cruise. I read Siene River cruise is an hour and may be walk on the right bank?
4 Any good creppe place near the hotel?
5. I understand an hour time difference coming from London. If Eurostar is at 6.45, with an hour for checkin, what time should I leave Right Bank (due to traffic) to get to Station by 5.45?
I will have more questions further down