We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby friendly apartment In Paris

1 post
Save Topic
Baby friendly apartment In Paris

We are going to Paris in March and are looking for a baby friendly apartment in a central location so that we can walk everywhere. We need ideally a 1 bed with room for cot or 2 bed. Ideally with access to a travel cot or crib. Can anyone suggest anywhere? We are looking for an apartment so we don't have to go to bed and be quiet as soon as our 1 year old is asleep! Thanks

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $104.10*
5 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
12,113 posts
566 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby friendly apartment In Paris

Why don't you check out Paris Vacation Apartments' website? It is a reputable rental agency and they have a number of very nice apartments. The one bedroom in St. Germain would be perfect for you. You may have to bring something for the baby to sleep in since I do not know if they supply cribs.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
24,234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby friendly apartment In Paris

The problem with agencies, almost all agencies, is that their inventories are typically composed of apartments rented illegally.

I would not rule out hotels but if you rent an apartment, I strongly advise you rent one which displays the city required, 13 digit registration number.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
12,113 posts
566 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby friendly apartment In Paris

I do not know whether PVA rents legal or illegal apartments. I would ask upfront.

California
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby friendly apartment In Paris

I've noticed a number of apartments with Guest Apartment Services that include a registration number. You can easily arrange with them to provide a portable crib.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby friendly apartment In Paris

You may also rent a portacot (and any item you'd need for baby) and have it delivered to your place in Paris. This way you can just choose any apartment in Paris. ;-)

Reply to: Baby friendly apartment In Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted