We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marie-Agnès Gillot Performances

Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Topic
Marie-Agnès Gillot Performances

I’d like to ask if anyone knows if Marie-Agnès Gillot, the celebrated ballerina of the Paris Opera House, has any performances going on from the present until December. I learned of her recently and find her singularly captivating.

I had contacted the Paris Opera previously to no avail. Looking over their recently annnounced cast list for the season, I do not see her listed anywhere. Being completely unfamiliar with ballet and not fluent in French, I’d like to confirm I haven’t missed out on any info because of those limitations.

Thanks so much.

2 replies to this topic
the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,714 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marie-Agnès Gillot Performances

She'll be at the Opera Garnier in Dec, but not in every performance. Check out the bottom of this link

https:/…marie-agnes-gillot

Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marie-Agnès Gillot Performances

Phread, oh my god, that cast list wasn’t present last time I checked—and I’ved checked a few times over the last month. Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I’m leaving Paris the exact day that ballet opens, so I’m gonna try to change my bookings.

When you say she won’t be in every performance, presumably that’s cause of where it says “Danseuses en alternance”? I’ll contact the Opera House and hope they can give me info on exact dates she’ll be present.

Thank you again!

Edited: 7:08 pm, October 19, 2017
Reply to: Marie-Agnès Gillot Performances
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted