We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

Upland, California
Level Contributor
134 posts
61 reviews
Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

Hello TA'ers,

I was so thankful to run across a mention about some app to help you cue for Notre Dame to avoid long wait times and basically book an appointment from nearby, but noticed there was limited info in the form and some questions. I took a few pics and am happy to answers questions as I was just there this past Saturday, October 14th

It worked perfectly, I was staying in Montparnasse and was able to be in range to book our appointment time.

Here is a photo of the sign posted above the appointment tickets machine encouraging you to download the app and what the appointment time ticket from the app looks like on your phone.

Hope this helps

https://photos.app.goo.gl/766qOCJE88VEotN63

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,283 Reviews
from $111.60*
9 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
8,515 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

Thanks Tourista--this will be a big help for those planning their trips. It's a pretty new "thing", thus not much info here yet.

Upland, California
Level Contributor
134 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

I added another picture as well of where the appointment ticket machine is located and where you show up when it's your time in the App

Edmonton
Level Contributor
334 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

thanks. whats the exact name of the file i should download?

California
Level Contributor
8,515 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

Not sure what it's called in the Canadian app store, but here in the US it's "Out of the Line". If you search JeFile, that's what comes up here.

SINGAPORE
Level Contributor
858 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

Hi...so u mean we can download and able to buy a tix online b4 visiting Notre Dame?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
28,839 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

You have to sign up for the ticket the morning of the day you want to go. I have read you have to be close to the tower for the ap to work but have no idea if that is true. You can also sign up at the machine at the Tower. You are then given a time and return at your reserved time, pay and climb. Such an improvement. We will be making the climb this spring for the first time in 30 years.

Upland, California
Level Contributor
134 posts
61 reviews
7. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

@Maha24

We were staying in Montparnasse and from my room at Hotel Mercure we were able to download the Jefile app from the Google Playstore and book our time, it said the wait was approximately 1:45mins at 9am and we still went to breakfast where because were far off we rebooked our time again to an hour later and 15 mins until our appointed time it gave us an alarm to start walking towards Notre Dame.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

We tested this out today and it is pretty easy though not very smooth ... Important to remember that the app works just for climbing the towers. I logged in at noonish and requested a time in the late afternoon (they are offered in 10 min increments). We were able to go sooner, so I checked our progress and asked for the soonest time possible... 15 min. At the appointed time, we received a notification that we had 5 min to check-in with the gate agent. The gate agent walked down the aisle of people and found the group that had the same time we did and had us step into line with them. We still ended up waiting about 10-15 minutes around 4pm. It was a little awkward because the people behind that we “cut” in front of had been waiting in line awhile.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
334 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info

SO does this app only put you into the queue to climb the stairs ? Or get access to the notre dame itself ?

Is there a cost associated with climbing the stairs ? If so, do you pay for that at time of arrival ? Or via the app?

Reply to: Notre Dame Wait in Line App Info
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted