We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which bus to take

Gresham, Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Which bus to take

We are staying in a hotel near Gare du Nord. I would like to know what bus to take to the American Church. I can't tell which one to take from looking at the Bus map.

Thanks for your help.

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $103.40*
7 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
96,956 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which bus to take

I can't help, because I don't know where the American Church is located. Have you tried using the journey planner at www.ratp.fr/en ?

Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
9,178 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which bus to take

I beleive there is more than one American church. Can you give the address?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which bus to take

Why don't you use Google maps?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,193 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which bus to take

Do you mean the American Church at 65 Quai d'Orsay, 75007 Paris or the American Cathedral at 23 avenue George V, 75008 Paris? Also, please give the address of your hotel "near" Gare du Nord, as that may affect the choice of bus route.

Gresham, Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which bus to take

Thank you for your responses. We will be traveling from 129 BisBlvd Magenta to American Church at 65 Quai D' Orsay.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which bus to take

put the addresses into the RATP trip planner (link follows), as well as the day and time you wish to go (some busses do not run on Sundays, so you need to do this yourself with your specific journey details for the day you want to go):

https://www.ratp.fr/en

It will tell you the best available options, as well as schedules, and you can specify just bus (not metro or RER) if that is what you prefer. It is very easy to use, just enter your details.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,193 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which bus to take

Bus 42 looks like the easiest way. The stop near your hotel is just around the corner in rue Maubeuge. Get off the bus at Alma-Marceau and walk across the Pont de l'Alma and turn left along Quai d'Orsay.

Reply to: Which bus to take
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted