We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Cinque Terra

san francisco, ca
7 posts
Save Topic
Paris to Cinque Terra

Planning on taking an overnight train and wondering if I should book in advance or wait to book upon arrival in Paris?

northern california
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Cinque Terra

hi SF mama,

we are aslo doing a similar thing...we are also in N.Cal....on our honeymoon...Paris to Torino...WE treid to find a place for MAY(first week) in Cinque Terra..(Levanto and surrounding).....But, could not..all booked...or really expensive....Anyadvice?

Our friends advised us to get our trsain tics prior..You can do it on line...BUT, if it is more than a couplr stops..(transfers).you cannot....There is a website....

calgurl

san francisco, ca
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris to Cinque Terra

Calgurl,

Try the Mar Mar in Riomaggiore. Communicated via email and they were great.

Mar Mar HotelP Via Malborghetto 4, telephone 0187-920-932, email marmar@5terre.com

Best of luck!

northern california
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris to Cinque Terra

Hey SF Mama,

I tried the website...5terre.com...came up with nothing on hotel Mar Mar...Do they have their own website/ >???

Venere .com doesnt have it either....any advice?/?/I could call...but my Italian is minimal...Thanks again...calgurl....you can email me if you want...seeker@saber.net

northern california
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris to Cinque Terra

Hey SFmama!

Looked for you in Cinque Terra....How was your trip????Did you read my review of MarMar??? We did not get a good apt....Anyway, email me! I couldn't remember your email at work...We ended up going back to Limone, on Lake Garda ..to a fab place, called Villa Elite! Write soon! Let me know what happened for you in Cinque terra!

Calgurl