We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

Piemonte, Italy
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

I was looking at Trip Advisor for an overnight stop hotel in Besancon. This place looked amazing value at euros 42 a night for a "superior studio." Is it too good to be true? Has anyone any knowledge of this place, which is descibed as a "residence hoteliere"? many thanks.

Brisvegas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

Hi Edward, did you end up staying at the Hotel Citea Besancon? I am heading there next month - though i have already book, just wondering if it was nice and did you get a chance to look around the town or reccomend a place to eat?

Thanks F

Piemonte, Italy
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

No, I'm sorry I can't help. We were passing through the area and instead stayed overnight in a place called Ornans, a little way South of Besancon, for the night. The Hotel de France. It was a nice little town and we didn't even touch besancon in the end. Sorry not to be of any help.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,250 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

I stayed at the Hotel du Nord last year. Clean and comfortable. They have an enclosed garage for guests' cars, located a couple of blocks away. See www.hotel-du-nord-besancon.com/en.html

4. Re: Hotel Citea Besancon: anyone stayed there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, September 15, 2009