We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

Hi

I am finally planning to realise a dream -to visit Corsica.Even though the flights are not out in the UK (Easyjet is our only option )I am concerned that most of the hotels in th Calvi area seem booked up already-is this normal??.My dream was to see the rugged coastline Scandola /Les Calanches.Any advice would be most welcome.We would fly into Bastia and drive straight to Ajaccioand the to make our way back slowly to the airport .We would have one week .Suggestions on an itinerary would be invaluable

yorkshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

hi kennetti

we also are looking to go next june i think the hotels are booked up already due to the jazz festival which runs throughout the month of june

straw bear

France
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

Firstly, are you trying to book through an agency (online or otherwise)? They may have used up their quota. Contact the hotels direct.

Another point: many hotels take coach groups and June is a busy month. Try approaching smaller hotels which are unable to cater for groups.

Bath, United Kingdom
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

The Tour de France is starting at Porto Vecchio on 29 June and has three stages on the island finishing in Calvi on 1 July

As a keen cyclist I have been looking for rooms but so far have not had any luck!

4. Re: Calvi Hotels for June 2013 seem booked up-help on itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 14, 2013