We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi hotspots on the island

Manchester, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Wifi hotspots on the island

We're visiting Corsica in May/June for a couple of weeks. Will I be able to get online at my favourite price? (free)

I know there are internet cafes, and one of the apartments has optional connectivity, but I'm wondering if there are hotspots where I could log on and check emails, etc.

London, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi hotspots on the island

Hey, this is a fair concern but internet connection is no the island's best. To be on the safe side, my recommandation to you would be to purchase a 3G+ USB internet key on your arrival and then for EUR10 you can have unlimited access for two weeks - this is by far the most conveniant solution.

Enjoy Corsica!

www.villafanny.fr

Manchester, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi hotspots on the island

Hi, thanks for that info.

Any suggestions re where to get one/price etc.? We are crossing from mainland France so could buy one there if it would be easier.

Thanks again.

London, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi hotspots on the island

You should be able to buy some in any Orange/Bouygues or SFR mobile stores or even in local supermarket (even better, buy it online before you go). Pay as you go prices vary but see some offers below to give you a better idea:

…bouyguestelecom.fr/forfaits-mobiles-offres-…

…orange.fr/cle3G/accueil-cle3g.aspx…

sfr.fr/mobile/…

enjoy

www.villafanny.fr

4. Re: Wifi hotspots on the island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, February 01, 2012