We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Martel Tour Times?

Which Reims hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Martel Tour Times?

Hello,

I have heard back from Martel, Mumm and Pommery regarding champagne tours during our visit. I'm particularly interested in Pommery for the history and Martel for the good deal (3 tastings for 11 Euro) as well as the fact it is a bit smaller than some others in the area...the downside is that Martel only accepts phone reservations. Does anyone know what time they offer English-speaking tours on Sunday? I would just like to make sure the tour times will work with our agenda for the day before I make a call to France.

Thanks!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,464 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Martel Tour Times?

Have you tried e-mailing or calling them?

http://www.champagnemartel.com/en/home/

Boston...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Martel Tour Times?

Yes I emailed and they ignored the question (twice) and I'm trying to avoid an international phone call.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Martel Tour Times?

<< I'm trying to avoid an international phone call.>>

Why? It's the simplest, most direct way of getting correct information, and should take only a minute or two. And if you use one of those codes like 106868 costs next to nothing.

Boston...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Martel Tour Times?

Yes I emailed and they ignored the question (twice) and I'm trying to avoid an international phone call.

5. Re: Martel Tour Times?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 22, 2014