We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champagne small house

Which Reims hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Champagne small house

Does anyone know the name of the champagne house outside of Reims that has a German tour lady guide who wears stilettos to conduct her tour?

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champagne small house

There are over 30,000 Champagne houses, we may need a few more clues!

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Champagne small house

I know if I had them. But I read it on this website a few months ago and now I'm going to Reims and I can't remember. There was more than one posting that I know. Sorry

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champagne small house

Let us know if you would like any other suggestions if you are unable to find the details of the house in question.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,159 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champagne small house

The forum has a search function, that is just above your header post in a grey box.

TA has a "whole website" search function at the very top of the web page (but go to TA Homepage first...)

Key in "german guide" german stilettos" and various permutations of that.

You might strike lucky....

5. Re: Champagne small house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 24, 2014