We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trains to Reims

Boston
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trains to Reims

I am arriving at CDG on Oct. 22 and have seen several online sites for purchasing TGV tickets to Reims from the airport. Does it make any difference to purchase online or buy at the station? Also, I saw somewhere that you need to validate your ticket at a machine before boarding the train. Just wanted to find out beforehand, as I don't speak French, so not sure I'd catch that there. Thanks

11. Re: Trains to Reims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:28 am, November 11, 2011
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
51 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trains to Reims

I am travelling to Reims from CDG later this week. Have done a search and I'm still a little confused of the up to date position as many posts are several years past.

I have been advised that I can get the TGV to Reims from CDG but have to change at the station for Euro Disney. We arrive about 7am from the UK and have no deadlines but obviously it would be good not to waste too much time in CDG.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,220 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Trains to Reims

There are some direct trains from CDG to Reims, and others that require a change at Marne-la-Vallee (which is the station for Disneyland Paris). You can get train information, and make bookings, in English at www.tgv-europe.com/en

However, you have left it far too late to get a good price. Tickets go on sale 3 months before travel, and the cheap tickets sell out quickly. You might as well just buy your tickets when you get to the CDG TGV station.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
51 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trains to Reims

Thanks it's a last minute long weekend hence not a lot of time to plan but I'm sure we'll be fine.

15. Re: Trains to Reims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, November 23, 2012