We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No response from Veuve-Cliquot

Chicago
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
No response from Veuve-Cliquot

I know I have to reserve in advance for a Veuve-Cliquot tour and went to the "visit" section of their website which then linked me to visitscenter@veuve-clicquot.fr. I emailed them 2 weeks ago then once more last week and haven't received a response. Anyone else use a different email address or method to book their tour? Thank you.

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

It could depend what your ISP does with email from France: use an internet based email address (gmail, hotmail, yahoo) because many US based ISPs just automatically filter out all emails from France..

Chicago
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

Yes, I've been using gmail and checked my junk mail just in case. No response...I assume this doesn't happen often?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,954 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

It's summertime in France -- in July and August, companies all but shut down, as people take the lion's share of their vacation time, and it's quite possible that whomever reads the emails is on holiday.

I'd ring them if they don't respond -- I'm certain there's *someone* there who speaks English.

Failing that, I'd contact the office of tourism in Reims at www.reims-tourism.com

Edited: 5:08 pm, August 08, 2011
Champagne, France
Level Contributor
291 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

Definitely call them direct on +33 3 26 89 53 90 - they're open all through August. Happy to help if you need it :-)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

forwarded message:

try this address I received a response from them and am attending tues!!

Other info that may be handy

Open hours

- From 9 a.m to 12:30 and from 1:30 to 6 p.m.

- From Tuesday to Friday from the 15th of February to the 25th of March 2011, and from the 8th of November to the 16th of December 2011 (Closed on weekends and official holidays, and from the 15th of March to the 18th of March 2011)

- From Tuesday to Saturday* 29th of March to the 5th of November 2011 (closed the 1st of May, the 14th of July, and the 1st of November)

- Annual closure the 16th of December 2011.

6. Re: No response from Veuve-Cliquot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 07, 2012