We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Reims

Which Reims hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
5 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast in Reims

Can anybody tell me what would be a nice place to have breakfast in reims?

Essex
Level Contributor
26,710 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Reims

I would try to find a small cafe with a view of the magnificent Cathederal, this is set in a large square, so you should find something. There is a good pedestrianised street that go's from where the Cafe Flo is, up to the Cathederal, and there are some nice places to eat along there. I don't know of a specific restaurant as such that I would choose, as I have breakfasted in my Hotel each time I have visited Reims.

Another thought would be to stock up on some croissants/pan au chocolat etc, find some knockout takeaway coffe, iinvest in some champers and OJ and 'picnic' in the Cathederal square!

2. Re: Breakfast in Reims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 08, 2009