We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

Hi,

Has anyone done a recent bus tour of Spain, Portugal and Morocco? I was looking at Cosmos as I did Europe with them in 1995.Brochure price of $1999. per person as opposed to Trafalgar's $2965 per person. There is also Costsaver Trafalgar and Globus. Can anyone recommend which would be better?

Thanks

Montreal
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

You have posted your question in the wrong forum. You are here on the city of Tours in France :-)

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

Thanks

Do you know how to put it in the right place? I am not very computer savoy

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,077 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

You might try posting on the general Spain, Portugal and Morocco forums.

4. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:50 am, December 31, 2015
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

Thanks

I could only find a Portugal one. Does not seem to be a forum for coach tours

6. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:51 am, December 31, 2015
7. Re: Wanting to do a bus tour to Spain, Portugal and Morocco

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 24, 2014