We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking chartres labyrinth?

Which Chartres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albuquerque, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
walking chartres labyrinth?

Hello,

I noticed you were able to answer another persons question about availability of the labyrinth...Can you tell if it will be available to walk on Friday, May 25th?

Also, is Malcolm Miller still doing tours - I have tried to email him, but haven't received a reply.

Merci!

Lauri

Paris, France
Level Contributor
10,976 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walking chartres labyrinth?

The Chartres tourist office website should answer your questions about the labyrinth:

chartres-tourisme.com/en/…

As for Malcolm Miller, if he doesn't respond to your e-mails I don't know what to tell you. You could contact the tourist office and find out if he is still doing the tours and maybe they could help you. Another website you can use to learn about Chartres is:

www.discover-chartres.com/#axzz1tYzobu3a

2. Re: walking chartres labyrinth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 am, June 22, 2013