We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dijon weather in May

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dijon weather in May

Hi - I am going to Dijon for 4 nights next Weds. (1st May) and wondered about the likelihood of rain at this time of year. Has anyone visited in early May? Was it wet/changeable? What sort of temperature can I expect? I need to know for packing-planning. I was in Chambery two years ago around the second week of May and it was sunny and very warm, so I am hopeful, especially after our terrible European winter and "spring".

Thanks in advance.

Dijon, France
Level Contributor
800 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dijon weather in May

You're right to say we had a terrible European winter but Spring seems to be here at last. We're having a great weather in Dijon this week but we might get some rain next week. Check this link before you leave home :

france.meteofrance.com/france/meteo…

Bon voyage and welcome to Dijon!

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dijon weather in May

Thanks - I'm really looking forward to it: I love France.

Is Dijon typically warmer than south east England, do you know?

Dijon, France
Level Contributor
800 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dijon weather in May

It depends on the season, winters are rather cold and summers can be very hot but not always. We simply don't know how to dress!

4. Re: Dijon weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dijon