We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dijon for a day ....

nicosia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Dijon for a day ....

Hi everyone, i will be travelling to South France and i will pass from Dijon to stay for two nights and a full day.

I would like your assistance on the followings:

1) any suggestions on a nice chateaux to stay in (preferably in the countryside) and for relaxing.

2) what are the best places to visit in Dijon on a day.

i will be having a car with me so a day trip around Dijon will not be a problem. I am interested to see as many as possible.

thanks a lot.

Dijon, France
Level Contributor
801 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dijon for a day ....

"what are the best places to visit in Dijon on a day." The ideal thing to do is to go to one of the TO and ask for the Owl's trail brochure (2.5€) Then follow the small brass triangles on the pavement to see and read about 22 main sites in Dijon. tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187111-d2…

As for chateaux, Chateau Ziltener right in the vineyards or Abbaye de la Bussière in the Ouche valley (green and quite "wild" surroundings) both get good reviews here. Good restaurant at la Bussière if you are a foodie. Enjoy!

Parkland, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dijon for a day ....

We will be staying at the Andre Ziltener in the beginning of April for three nights. It sounds great! I will report on trip advisor when we get back. The pictures and reviews sound just wonderful!

Robin

3. Re: Dijon for a day ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, March 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dijon