We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a car from ADA in Beanue

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
201 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a car from ADA in Beanue

Our hotel suggested renting a car from ADA in Beaune as it's close to the train station. We will be arriving on a Saturday around 1 so it looks like it will be closed then, but we could always pick up later in the day or else, pick up Monday and just spend Saturday/Sunday exploring Beaune on foot.

I'm trying to figure out the pricing for ADA, but it seems the site may only be in French, which I can't read:

ada.fr/location-voiture-dijon-longvic.html

Has anyone rented from them and found an English version of the site? Or, is there another car rental place that is also within close proximity to the train station for ease?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,235 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a car from ADA in Beanue

There is nothing wrong with renting form ADA but perhaps you should consider contacting Autoeurope. Their costs are very competitive and when you have a question or a problem, they are there to assist; and in English:

www.autoeurope.com

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
201 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a car from ADA in Beanue

Thank you, I will look into them. I can take an educated guess att what the french website is saying for ADA, but I usually like to know everything i'm agreeing to before signing.

I was looking into ADA first since it was suggested by our hotel.

Is Autoeurope also convenient to the Beaune train station?

3. Re: Renting a car from ADA in Beanue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 04, 2015