We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Beaune

Which Beaune hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
996 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Beaune

Hello,

We'll be staying at Hotel Le Cep for 5 nights. Can you suggest a cafe or patisserie for breakfast? Merci!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

Patisserie Bouche, Place Monge is excellent. And, oh, their macarons! Outdoor seating is seasonal. Otherwise Ourvois on rue Carnot.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
996 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

Thank you so much!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

Must admit to having tried all the macarons in town before making that commentary about those from Bouche. Enjoy Beaune!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
996 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

I'm sure you did it only for research purposes! We had a similar undertaking in Paris. I believe Pierre Herme was the winner. But Gerard Mulot was the clear winner for tarte au peche.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

I agree with you. Love Pierre Herme! But don't take my word about those at Bouche--perhaps you really need to try all of them yourselves to make sure (maybe avoiding 10 Carnot, though).

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
996 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

We will! And we'll also be eating lots of epoisses and baguettes. Actually this trip is happening because my husband loves epoisses so much. I married the right man.

7. Re: Breakfast in Beaune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 07, 2014