We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Bike Rental Paris

Adelaide, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Road Bike Rental Paris

Has anyone used Bike Rentals Plus in France. I am keen to get a bike to rent but want to be sure of the companies credentials and relaibility.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,882 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

Where do you WANT to rent??

Your Forum says Burgundy,

Your TITLE says Paris!,

Burgundy is a looooooong way from Paris....

Edited: 9:44 pm, February 20, 2013
2. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, February 21, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

Hello Essex wanderer. You are correct .It is a bit far away. I was really looking for information or comment on the company as they supply bikes alll over France

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,414 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

I know where you can rent a road bike in Paris but is that really where you want to rent a road bike? If you could be more specific about where you want to rent a road bike you'd get better answers.

Did you notice on the Bike Rentals Plus website where their rental locations are in France and that they do not rent just one or two bikes for a few days? They have no actual stores but probably just work with various bike shops through which they arrange rentals for you.

www.bikerentalsplus.com/index.php?id=103

Adelaide, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

Hello Mystique,

I did note that but I am merely wanting to get some confirmation that the company is legit and bikes will arrive at our hotel on July . Otherwise our dream holiday is a disaster.

Steve M

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,414 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

I have no experience with that or most other bike rental shops but if you'd say where you're staying and be specific about what you want to do then perhaps there are other bike rental companies that people could recommend so you could shop around. You responded on an old biking thread where other resources were provided so have you checked any of those resources?

In regards to that company if you've contacted them and they've provided good info and seem professional then sometimes you have to go with what your gut tells you and rent a bike with them. Do they have any reviews on-line? Can they provide you with past client references?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

hello

i am heading to paris for one week from June 9 - 14. i am thinking of renting a road bike and bike trainer to continue my triathlon trg while i am on holiday. i will be staying in bastille, paris. any shops nearby that rent road bikes and bike trainer for a few days?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,414 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

You can rent a road bike at Allo Vélo at 2 rue Beauregard. Their website is www.allovelo.com. Their newer road bikes aren't shown on the website but they have some nice Peugeot's for rent that retail for about 1,700€ new. I don't know if they have bike trainers but you can ask.

9. Re: Road Bike Rental Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2014