We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in the centre of Intra Munros

Sydney
Level Contributor
177 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in the centre of Intra Munros

Is it much of a walk from the station to say, accommodation in the centre of Intra-Muros, if we would be carrying our luggage?

I am trying to get an idea of how easy and accessible accommodation is in this location for a two night stay. We would also use the station area for our bus trip to MSM.

Athens
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in the centre of Intra Munros

iam not familiar with Saint Malo but i plan a trip also there . I think according my research the SNCF station is about 1 Km from Intra muros city .

So it up to you if You carry Your luggage but i believe that the have a bus or taxi services that you can take.

hope this helps

Saint-Malo
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in the centre of Intra Munros

Hi

I am leaving in St malo. The train station is not so far from the old city but you should take a bus (it depends when you arrive : bus finish early in the evening), but there are taxis at any trains arrivals.

In intra-Muros, there are nice hotels, for ex : Hotel San Pedro.

You can have nice dinner in restaurant Le Borgnefesse or La petite rotisserie (they have no freezer then you are sure to eat fresh food!)

I hope it will help you...

3. Re: Accomodation in the centre of Intra Munros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 21, 2009