We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

munster hurling final on tv

Which Carnac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
waterford
5 posts
Save Topic
munster hurling final on tv

Hi.

Anyone know where I can watch the munster final on july 12th. We will be staying in la Trinite sur-mer which is very close to Carnac and around 30 km from Vannes in Brittany.

John.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,643 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: munster hurling final on tv

I think you'll struggle to see the match, to be honest. I've never seen hurling on the TV outside of Ireland apart from in Irish Centres and specific bars/pubs...

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
853 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: munster hurling final on tv

Why not bring your sky card with you and ask your local barman if he will show the game. Sunday afternoon will not be the busiest time in the bar.

waterford
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: munster hurling final on tv

Thanks for reply. I had no luck even though I found a bar with all the English channels but not the Irish ones.

waterford
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: munster hurling final on tv

Thanks for the idea of bringing the sky card. I never tought of it.

5. Re: munster hurling final on tv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Carnac