We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

biarritz surf school

York
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
biarritz surf school

hey there, my wife and I are hitting up Biarritz for a week at the start of July and were thinking of getting a surf lesson or two. All the schools seem to be the same price so I was wondering if anybody could recommend 1 for absolute beginners?

Also can abody say what the night life is like?

cheers!

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
5,474 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: biarritz surf school

Biarritz Surf Training: www.surftraining.com

and Le Bague Basque: www.vaguebasque.fr

are both listed on Magic Seaweed, a well known surfing website. So I would go with either of these.

I do an eyeball surf report for said website starting tomorrow. You can see it and keep an eye on the conditions approaching your holiday here:

biarritzairporttransfers.com/biarritz-surf-r…

Night life in Biarritz is excellent. There are several colleges and universities so there is plenty of choice of bars and clubs.

York
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: biarritz surf school

brilliant, thanks for your reply, I'll definitely choose one of those 2 as magicseaweed seems like it knows what is on about!

Your website is pretty cool aswell- I'll have a look again to check the conditions a bit closer to the time!

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,474 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: biarritz surf school

No worries. Shame you are not here this weekend, the surf is looking excellent.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: biarritz surf school

Does anyone have information/reviews of Paradise Surf school in Biarritz? Thanks

Edited: 10:01 pm, June 12, 2013
Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,474 posts
485 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: biarritz surf school

Just one of the many surf schools available in Biarritz. They are listed by the tourist office so can't be too bad.

Why are you going for them specifically?

Paris, France
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: biarritz surf school

Surftraining is much better and you can get a really cheap package with accomodation and surf lessons

7. Re: biarritz surf school

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 10, 2014