We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biarritz Accomodation

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Biarritz Accomodation

Could anybody help me with an appartment or house to rent in Biarritz ,my wife and i have stayed in Hotels here but next year we would prefer some self catering facilities because of our young son .I have looked at several on the internet but they all seem very small and worn .

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
353 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biarritz Accomodation

I recommend Victoria Surf, with great views over the Atlantic.

www.victoriasurf.com

They have two beds plus a pull out bed under one of the beds - so they are ideal for two + one youngster!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biarritz Accomodation

Try Le Grand Large (www.legrandlarge-biarritz.com). Have stayed there every time we go to Biarritz-very clean and relaxed. Great views of the sea if you ask for an upper floor.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
375 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Biarritz Accomodation

We stayed in the Residence Maeva IlBarritz, its in Bidart which is just a few turns from Biarritz. It has a little Kitchen with a Hob, Microwave oven, dishwasher and loads of utensils. It was quite cheap also, the rooms where clean and fresh. My only problem was with the swimming pool, dirty! But there was a amazing beach just down the road!

4. Re: Biarritz Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 14, 2009