We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A night out in Bordeax

Oxford
Level Contributor
13 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
A night out in Bordeax

RIght, a couple of friends and I happen to be near Bordeaux when London Irish come to town next Saturday. We have our tickets and hotel sorted, but we want to know where is a good place to go out.

I have looked around, but all I can seem to find are suggestions of jazz bars.

Any good nightclubs?

Thanks,

James

Bordeaux, France
Destination Expert
for Bordeaux
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A night out in Bordeax

Since you'll be in town for the event, a place where you may find French kindred spirits is the Connemara at 14 cours d'Albret. It's the football/rugby pub center in Bordeaux and even if you're not there for the sport it's still a good place to raise a glass.

Of course, if you are all gamed out you may just want to wander around the city's night neighborhoods like Victoire, Saint-Paul, and the quai des Chartrons. (Quai Zaco and Key Largo are two good spots on the quai.)

Edited: 8:47 am, October 03, 2012
Oxford
Level Contributor
13 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A night out in Bordeax

Thanks for your suggestions! Looking forward to it :)

3. Re: A night out in Bordeax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, December 14, 2013