We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendation for B&B in Colmar?

Which Colmar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Any recommendation for B&B in Colmar?

Hi, I did my research on b&bs in Colmar. The best b&b on tripadvisor was le 23 rue des tetes. But, the b&b is out of my budget. Any other options? I want a small and cozy b&b with good breakfast.

Thanks in advance!

Chicago
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendation for B&B in Colmar?

I stayed at Chez leslie about four years ago and was quite satisfied. It's the other side of the train station from the more touristy area but was quite walkable for me, and wasn't far from the train station. I had a room with a platform bed raised to the level of a top bunk with a ladder, I had access to my own bathroom although it was outside the room, and the place had a small garden, and the owner was quite friendly.

The thing I found weird, as I am more used to hotels, was that I think I was usually the last one coming in at night, and I always felt like I had to tiptoe around and be very very quiet. It's not that I am a loud, or a particularly late, person, especially as I was traveling alone, but coming back to a very quiet and dark house was a little unnerving for me. It was in October, perhaps it is different at the height of summer.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recommendation for B&B in Colmar?

Thank you for the tip, Warriorjan. I will keep that in mind.

3. Re: Any recommendation for B&B in Colmar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, January 09, 2015