We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Times of Mass at St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar

Which Colmar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Times of Mass at St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar

We'll be traveling to Colmar and staying overnight a few nights in September and are currently putting together an itinerary.

Wondering if anyone knows the times of the Sunday Masses at the

St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar? I can find nothing on the internet concerning times of masses. I know I can wait until we get there but prefer not to; if possible.

We will be making a day trip to Strasbourg on Saturday and depending on times of masses at churches in both location I may go to a church there that day instead.

If you would happened to also know the time(s) of Mass on Saturdays at the St. Martin

Cathedral, that would be fine too; in case we get back early from Strasbourg or don't take our day trip there.

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Times of Mass at St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar

Try here ... …catholique.fr/lieu/68/colmar/saint-martin

As you don't say when you are coming, the information may not cover your dates, but this site will give you a direct email link with the Parish and I'm sure that someone there will be happy to help you.

In general it looks as though there's a first Mass of Sunday at 18H30 on Saturday plus Masses on Sundays at 10H30 and 18H00. Hope this helps and have a lovely stay.

Minneapolis...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Times of Mass at St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.

3. Re: Times of Mass at St. Martin Cathedral in Colmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 02, 2014