We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wistub de la Petite Venise

Which Colmar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Wistub de la Petite Venise

Googled but still not finding a web site or hours open? Found an address and phone number but that's it.

Anybody please provide me with any information. Sounds like a yummie place to eat?

Alsace, France
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wistub de la Petite Venise

I popped into the Wistub de la Petite Venise and the charming staff informed me that the restaurant will be closed until 28 June for holidays starting tomorrow.

When they reopen, they are open for lunch from 12 noon to 2 pm and for dinner from 7 pm to 10 pm. They are closed on Tuesday and Sunday lunchtimes and all day on Thursday. The wistub is small and intimate and reservations are strongly recommended. A website is currently under construction.

Should the Wistub be closed or fully-booked, you might like to try the Winstub Brenner, a couple of doors along, who are open between 12 noon and 2 pm and from 7 pm to 10 pm everyday except Tuesday and Wednesday. They serve light meals outside these times.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wistub de la Petite Venise

Alsacienne thank you so much the great info. Very much appreciated.

3. Re: Wistub de la Petite Venise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 05, 2010