We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Le Havre to Paris

Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Train from Le Havre to Paris

We are departing our cruise ship in Le Havre on May 10, 2014 and need transportation to Paris. I have been trying to book a train for six months on Rail Europe online but I keep getting a response that I cannot book online at this time. About a month ago, I called Rail Europe and they took my dates of travel (and my credit card information) and said they did not have a schedule yet. I have still not heard back from them. I am starting to get nervous because our travel beginner in three weeks and for most of the time we will be in the middle of the ocean. Any help would be appreciated.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,709 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Train from Le Havre to Paris

Duplicate post.

tripadvisor.com/…57000202

2. Re: Train from Le Havre to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 25, 2015